For those of you who haven't started your holiday decorating (that's me), I've rounded up some of the most popular decorating styles for the season to get you inspired. Are you a gold addict? Do you stick with an all-white palette? Do you love a pop of bright colour? Or maybe you're a mixture of different styles. Whatever the case may be, I hope you get in your decorating zone soon because Christmas is only a few weeks away! Hopefully these styles will help you (and me, not going to lie) figure out how you'd like to deck your halls this season.
1. SCANDINAVIAN INSPIRED: You love black and white, graphic patterns and are a minimalist at heart.
2. COLOUR LOVER: Black and white is not your thing. Bright hues like hot pink or turquoise make your heart skip a beat.
3. GLITZ & GLAMOUR: You love sparkle and a palette of gold, black and white. Your home decor is pretty much an extension of what your closet looks like (maybe?)
4. NATURAL & HANDMADE: You love foraged centrepieces and fresh greenery. Natural colours and textures are your faves.
5. All White Everything: You love and abundance of white in your home, whether it's mixed with natural materials or a little hint of gold. You love a wintery wonderland (and who doesn't love that around this time of the year?).
Did you find your style? What do you gravitate towards? Personally, I think I'm a mixture of 1 and 4. I love graphic, black and white prints and I also love decorating with natural materials. An important thing to remember when decorating for the holidays is to stick to what you love. But also, don't be afraid to try something new and mix it up! I feel like my style has evolved over the years. I used to be all about the white tree and now after picking up my first real tree yesterday, I don't think I can ever go back to an artificial one. I love it!
I'm dying to know what your favourite style is. Or if you've already decked your halls, how did you do it? Feel free to leave a comment below, I'm excited to hear your plans for holiday decorating!