This holiday, I'm foregoing the big box stores and shopping local. I did this last year and it's quickly becoming a tradition. I actually prefer to shop online in the comfort of my own home but when I do venture out, I'll hit up some of my favourite local shops. Shopping local doesn't have to break the budget either - I much prefer a small thoughtful gift over an expensive designer sweater any day. So I've rounded up some gift ideas under $50 (I would love anything on this list, by the way...wink, wink). Shop local and support the amazing brands in our city. Links are below...happy shopping!
1. Corktown Soap
2. Large Pouch, Bookhou
3. iPhone Case, BRIKA by JUST BE SMILIN
4. Recharge Candle, Woodlot
5. Recycled Bracelet, Far & Wide Collective
6. Throw Pillow, Avril Loreti
7. Mountains Tea Towel, Hatchetmade
8. Mod Numbers, Penny Paper Co.
9. Indigo + Silver Painted Notebook, Sprouts Press @ BRIKA
10. Toque, Muttonhead